Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Succesfull night

We all had a great night  but or crew member is growing parasite he has typhus  we make him stay away from us we hope he will get better . our recant member is now rid of dysentery. Im starting to worry im the only one healthy still. our crew members and us know that our ride is going smooth now one has died but arian is about to die . we need him healthy.  other than that it is smooth sailing.  our situation  are write but I have a theory that my crew member Arian  is betraying us. the reason im saying that is because he suggested that we take the offer and he keeps reminding us. My other crew member Michelle is trying to stop me from thinking .last night I saw a ship called Marie Lane I'm thinking to go follow them and try to take there ship .

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete